Premature Menopause – What Causes It And How Can It Be Treated?
By Dr. Saraschandrika P. V., Gynaecology,
Premature menopause is a condition where a womanlike physique stops producing estrogen before a age of 40. Premature menopause can possibly be healthy or induced. A lady who undergoes this condition is influenced by additional physical and romantic problems.
The symptoms of beforehand menopause are as follows:
1. Sudden prohibited flashes that spread through a top body
2. Fluctuations in a volume of periods
3. Irregular periods
4. Reduced passionate desire in women
There might be a accumulation of causes of beforehand menopause, such as:
1. Lifestyle factors: Activities such as unchanging smoking can move brazen a menopausal age by several years. This occurs due to a disastrous effects of smoking on a hormone estrogen. Underweight women also tend to have reduction estrogen in their physique that can promote early menopause.
2. Genetics: Genes play a purpose in last either a lady will strech menopause early or not. If your mom had beforehand menopause afterwards we are expected to be influenced by beforehand menopause as well.
3. Autoimmune Diseases: In some cases, several autoimmune diseases such as thyroid problems impact a ovaries heading to beforehand menopause.
4. Chromosomal Complications: Certain chromosomal complications such as Turner syndrome deteriorate a duty of a ovaries. This forsake occurs when a lady does not have a finish chromosome.
5. Epilepsy: It is a seizure commotion that happens due to problems in a brain. Women influenced by epilepsy are some-more expected to be influenced by beforehand menopause.
Treatments for Premature Menopause are as follows:
1. Oral Contraceptive Pills: It is a form of hormone therapy that might be used to provide beforehand menopause.
2. Antidepressant Medications: These drugs have been reported to revoke symptoms of prohibited flashes in women.
3. Hormone Replacement Therapy: Female hormones estrogen and progesterone are injected or taken in a form of pills to control menopausal symptoms.