Premature Ejaculation – How To Have Better Control On It?
By Dr. Rekha George Kanugara , Sexology
Premature ejaculation is a really common condition in that we ejaculate a lot earlier than we would like to during passionate intercourse. It is so common that one in 3 organisation humour from beforehand ejaculation.
However, if beforehand ejaculation occurs irregularly, it is not a means of concern. Here is all we need to do so that we have improved control on your ejaculation…
1. Masturbate Before Having Sex:
As peculiar as this might sound, masturbating an hour or even dual before carrying sex will concede we to strech an orgasm after than we customarily would.
2. Stop-Start Technique:
The stop-start technique is an glorious approach to control your ejaculation. You have to masturbate and afterwards stop a ejaculation from occurring. Do this several times until we start to get control over your ejaculation.
3. Avoid Penetration:
Penetration is one of a biggest causes of beforehand ejaculation. If we equivocate invasion for a initial 15 mins and instead rivet in foreplay afterwards your ejaculation will be delayed.
4. Squeeze Technique:
This is also a really elementary technique to check ejaculation. All we have to do is fist a finish of your penis so that semen does not come out and afterwards wait for 30 seconds compartment we resume enchanting in coitus.
5. Use Thick Condom: Use a thick condom that will revoke a volume of kick we get. This might make it take longer for we to climax. Avoid regulating condoms that are designed to boost your stimulation.
6. Kegel Technique:
Kegels are a organisation of exercises that strengthen a pubococcygeus muscles. These are a muscles that agreement during an orgasm. Doing several of these exercises a day is adequate to check your orgasm.
Getting Medical Help-
1. Visit a alloy if self assistance techniques didn’t work. Sometimes beforehand ejaculation is a sign of another underlying problem that needs to be treated. Possibilities include:
- High blood pressure
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Multiple sclerosis
- Prostate disease
- A hormonal imbalance
- A thyroid condition
- An infection in your prostate or urethra
2. Talk to your alloy about other drugs that check orgasms.