Natural Ayurvedic Remedies For Computer Vision Syndrome(CVS)
By Dr B.D. Verma , Ayurveda
Computer prophesy syndrome is a group of eye and vision-related problems that formula from enlarged mechanism use. Many people knowledge eye annoy and prophesy problems when observation a mechanism shade for extended periods. The turn of annoy appears to boost with a volume of mechanism use.There are several opposite things that can lead to eyestrain symptoms. When a flesh inside of a eye that controls focusing is overworked, symptoms can start .In many cases, these symptoms will not start immediately, though usually after several hours of work.
What Causes Computer Vision Syndrome?
- Lighting in a room
- Distance from a screen
- Glare on a screen
- Seating posture
- The angle of your head
- Not to discuss any existent prophesy problems
- One or all of these might mix to means an worried volume of aria on your eyes.
Symptoms of Computer Vision Syndrome-
The many common symptoms compared with Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) are…
- Blurred vision
- Dry eyes
- Red eyes
If these symptoms are not treated, they can have a genuine outcome on your work performance
Since arrangement inclination are rather critical in a universe today, it is a given that CVS is a sincerely common condition. Ayurveda might be a go to fortify for CVS, given a minimal side effect.
Ayurvedic diagnosis mostly focuses on eye exercises and holding mangle from observation a screen. Various medicines like Aschotana, Seka, Pindi, Bidalaka followed by Nasya and Tarpana as good as external medicines that are prescribed to reinvigorate and strengthen a eye. Judicious use over finish avoidance is advised. Other than this, soaking a eye with divert and proposal coconut H2O is also advised.
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for mechanism prophesy syndrome:
- Triphala for CVS: 1 teaspoon of Triphala powder or 1 Triphala plug during night along with a teaspoon of sugar and 5 drops of ghee is a good pill for CVS.
- Amla – Indian gooseberry for CVS: Amla, being abounding in anti oxidants is one of a really useful spices for eye care.
- Moisturising eye drops: Such as Isotine eye drops, Ophthacare eye drops etc can be used to revoke exasperation and to urge moisture. But these should usually be used after consulting a doctor.
- Usage of Special glasses: The special eyeglasses prescribed by a eye specialists assistance to forestall a problems associated to a concentration and eye strain.
Contribution of Ayurvedic therapies in CVS:
Ayurveda explains several therapies to revoke eye aria and tired with easy to follow procedures. The critical therapies are –
- Tarpana: The special medicated ghee of choice (like Triphala ghrita,Maha triphala ghrita,Jeevantyadi ghrita,Amalaka ghrita,Yashti ghrita etc) according to a condition and theatre of a illness is filled inside a good assembled around a eye round and defended for 5-10 minutes.
- Putapaka Awarasa: Like a above procedure, a medicated fresh-juice performed on sudation (putapaka method) by a drugs like Agasthya, Eranda etc is filled.
- Aschotana: The medicated uninformed juice, processed ghee etc are instilled to a eyes in a sip of 1-2 drops.
- Seka: Pouring of soothening decoctions or uninformed juices will assistance to soothe a tired and aria caused in CVS.
- Pindi: The medicated pulp practical over a sealed eyes also have poignant advantage in CVS.
In all these cases, a condition, status, doshic prevalence etc are assessed by lerned medicine and afterwards usually procession is undertaken.