Laser Skin Resurfacing – Know Its Types and Benefits
By Dr Shilpi Bhadani , Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery
Laser skin resurfacing is a technique that can be used for shortening a disastrous effects that enlarged bearing to a sun, acne or aging can have on a skin. This includes wrinkles, scars, blemishes, lines or blotches.
The diagnosis utilizes focused and pulsating light beams that are targeted on a influenced areas of a skin. This lamp of light i.e. a laser removes a skin covering by covering with pointy precision. After a procedure, new skin cells rise that make a skin parsimonious and youthful-looking.
Laser skin resurfacing can possibly be a stand-alone procedure, or can be finished in multiple with other surgical cosmetic treatments.
Types- Laser skin resurfacing is especially of dual types-
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing: CO2 (carbon dioxide) laser resurfacing can be used for a diagnosis of wrinkles, scars, warts, distended oil glands, and other such problems that start on a skin. This diagnosis process utilizes fractionated CO dioxide laser in graphic patterns for a dismissal of a excellent layers of a skin regulating minimal heat. This reduces a probability of feverishness damage. Recovery from diagnosis regulating CO2 laser resurfacing customarily takes around dual weeks.
- Erbium Laser Resurfacing: Lines on a face, hands, neck or chest and tolerably low wrinkles can be reduced regulating erbium laser resurfacing. Erbium laser resurfacing is elite since browns on a surrounding hankie are approach lesser. Additionally, erbium laser resurfacing also causes reduction redness, flourishing and bruising on a skin. Even a liberation time is faster in this case. Erbium laser resurfacing is generally endorsed for people with darker skin.
Benefits of Laser Skin Resurfacing include:
- Tightening of a skin.
- Rejuvenation of skin.
- Helps to provide acne scars.
- Helps in stealing wrinkles.
- Evens out a skin tone.
- Removes age spots and brownish-red marks.
- Increases prolongation of healthy collagen (building blocks of a skin).
- Adds altogether heat to skin.
- Lifts sagging cheeks.