Irritable Bowel Syndrome – What Causes It?
By Dr. Jayant Wagh,Gastroenterology
Irritable bowel syndrome is a commotion of a vast intestine that is characterized by symptoms of bloating, stomach pain, constipation and diarrhea. The condition is customarily chronic; however, a symptoms of IBS can be tranquil by handling your lifestyle, highlight and diet.
The symptoms of IBS are:
- Sensation of bloating.
- Moderate to serious abdominal cramps.
- Symptoms of Diarrhea and Constipation.
- Presence of phlegm in a stool.
- Symptoms of gas.
If a condition is severe, afterwards there can be symptoms such as detriment of weight, rectal draining and on-going abdominal pain.
IBS is caused when a muscles in a intestine do not work as intended, i.e. a flesh contractions tend to be irregular. IBS can also outcome from problems in a shaken system, wherein a signals between your intestine and mind go haywire. Usually IBS is triggered by certain factors such as:
- Foods: Certain dishes such as chocolate, cabbage, broccoli and divert have been famous to trigger Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Hormones: Hormonal changes are famous to means IBS, women, in their menstrual cycle, tend to knowledge aggravated symptoms of IBS.
- Stress: High highlight levels have been famous to wear IBS symptoms.
- Other Disorders: Bacterial imbalance in a viscera can lead to irked bowel syndrome.