How To Prevent Blood Clots During Pregnancy?
By Dr Rekha Thakur , Gynaecology
Women during pregnancy are some-more disposed to blood clots. The occurrence of blood clots during pregnancy is some-more ordinarily famous as DVT or deep-vein thrombosis in a medical world. Deep-vein thrombosis refers to a condition in that blood clots form in a veins of a pelvic segment or legs. Blood clots during pregnancy really irritate a risks compared with pregnancy. Women generally knowledge blood clots in a initial 3 months of their pregnancy.
The symptoms of blood clot during pregnancy include:
- You might notice flourishing in a calf and thigh region.
- Pain prodigy in your pelvic and leg region.
- Feeling of pain in a legs while walking.
- If a condition is severe, afterwards it might lead to chest pain or respirating troubles.
Deep-vein thrombosis or blood clot during pregnancy might turn deadly in inlet if it formula in Pulmonary Embolism, where a blood vessels of a lungs get affected. Blood clot in profound women can be treated by prescribing an anticoagulant that helps to forestall a blood from clotting further.
Blood clot during pregnancy might be prevented in a following ways:
- A healthy lifestyle can assistance we to forestall blood clots.
- Exercising frequently is intensely profitable for correct blood dissemination and can also assistance we to forestall blood clots.
- Do not lead a sedentary lifestyle; a sedentary lifestyle is flattering most always a menace.
- Seeking a doctor’s recommendation during an initial theatre is really critical to equivocate serve complications such as heart attacks or miscarriage.