Diarrhea: How To Prevent It?
By Dr Sudeepta Kumar , Gastroenterology
Diarrhoea is a condition characterized by a visit flitting of stools, generally flowing stools. Generally, a symptoms recede within dual or 3 days. Depending on a generation and severity, scour can be personal into 3 types:
- Acute diarrhoea: It can final anywhere between a few hours to a few days (usually three-five days days). Acute scour essentially includes disease wherein blood is found in a stool.
- Persistent Diarrhoea: This generally lasts for some-more than dual weeks though reduction than 4 weeks/a month.
- Chronic diarrhoea: It final some-more than a month.
- Food poisoning.
- High highlight and stress levels.
- Gastrointestinal infections caused by germ such as Escherichia Coli, pathogen such as noro-virus or salmonella.
- Side effects of Antibiotics.
- Abdominal pain
- Frequent stools or lax flowing stools.
- Blood in stool
- Consume copiousness of fluids to forestall dehydration.
- Oral rehydration drinks.
- Intravenous injection of fluids.
- Antibiotics will also be prescribed.
- Anti-diarrhoeal medications.
- Always rinse your hands before a dish and after carrying been to a toilet.
- Clean a kitchen and say altogether hygiene in a house.
- Do not eat tender vegetables, fruits or shells but soaking them properly.
- If there’s beef in a house, do not put a tender beef subsequent to a baked beef as a germ from a tender beef competence get eliminated to a beef that we have cooked.
If we wish to plead about any specific problem, we can deliberate a specialized gastroenterologist and ask a giveaway question.