Dandruff: Ayurvedic Treatment To Get Rid Of It!
By Dr. Rohit Shah , Ayurveda
Dandruff is a common skin condition that is characterized by small, flaky, passed skin cells in your hair that means your scalp to turn really itchy. There are many causes of dandruff including dry skin, eczema, psoriasis and even sebborheic dermatitis. Ayurveda is an ancient complement of Indian medicine that has been used for over 5000 years. In Ayurveda, a imbalances of Vata, Pitta or Kapha worsening or vitiation are diagnosed by a Pulse Diagnosis and accordingly a diagnosis is given that gives certain results.
Dandruff causes as per Ayurveda-
- Excess intake of green tasting dishes heading to
- Intake of cold H2O for long
- Excess bearing to sunshine
- Night awakening
- Exposure to dust
- excessive sweating
- Suppression of healthy urges
- Not soaking hair regularly
- Non focus of oil to a scalp etc
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies to change a doshas and heal dandruff…
1. Coconut Oil and Camphor: Coconut oil is rarely sought after in Ayurveda due to a faith that it can uphold a hair and scalp. Applying coconut oil with one teaspoon of camphor to your hair is customarily adequate to significantly revoke dandruff.
2. Fenugreek: For both hair as good as a skin, fenugreek seeds are a really renouned pill in Ayurvedic treatment. Fenugreek seeds can be practical by harsh them out, dissolving them in H2O and afterwards requesting them to your scalp. You can afterwards shampoo it out.
3. Thyme: Thyme is rarely valued in Ayurveda for a recovering properties and is also a good pill for dandruff. Boiling thyme in water, straining it and requesting it when it is cold is a elite approach to request thyme.