Congenital Heart Disease: Symptoms And Treatment
By Dr. Viveka Kumar, Cardiology,
Congenital heart illness is a critical heart condition or a forsake that develops while a baby is still in a mother’s womb. This competence take a few forms such as deficient arrangement of a baby’s heart valves or holes in a heart’s chambers. Each of these heart conditions can be deadly if left untreated; yet medicine is an fit diagnosis for many.
Causes of inborn heart diseases:
1. Problems in a chromosomes or genes can be a means of a disease.
2. Drug abuse during pregnancy, or holding certain medications, can outcome in inborn heart diseases for a baby.
3. Contracting rubella while in a initial 3 months of pregnancy can also be a probable cause.
Types of inborn heart disorders:
1. Defect in a heart valves
This is a critical condition. In this condition, a valves can be too slight or entirely blocked so that blood simply can't get through.
2. Holes in a heart’s chambers
Holes benefaction in a baby’s heart chambers can also be a cause.
Symptoms of inborn heart diseases:
This formula in a skin apropos bluish; reflecting spoil of blood upsurge to a heart.
2. Problems with sportive or being incompetent to pull a prolonged breath.
3. Persistent lung infections can also be an indicator of inborn heart disorders.
1. You might need medicine or antibiotics depending on a veteran recommendation that we get.
2. Before any medicine or medical work that might engage bleeding, we should take antibiotics in sequence to equivocate any risk.