Complications Of High Blood Pressure You Need To Know
By Dr. Viveka Kumar, Cardiology,
Today 1 out of 3 people are pang from high blood vigour problem. It proves to be a “silent murderer” that solemnly indemnification your physique from a inside before a symptoms are witnessed.
A blood vigour reading reduction than 120 over 80 is deliberate normal and 140-159 over 90-99 is deliberate as high blood pressure.
Causes for high blood pressure
• Being overweight
• Old age
• Excess expenditure of salt
• Excess smoking and drinking
• Being inactive
• Family history
• Birth control pills
• Over-the–counter cold medicines
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
• Vomiting and nausea
• Chest pain
• Blurred vision
• Frequent nosebleeds
• Leg pain
• Heart attack
• Shortness of breath
• Severe headache
• Kidney failure
Complications of High Blood Pressure
• Chronic Kidney Disease – Chances of kidney disaster boost when both a vast arteries heading to a kidney get shop-worn or slight down.
• Heart Attack – When there is a blockage of oxygen-rich blood to a territory of heart muscle, it causes heart attack.
• Stroke – Stroke occurs when a partial of your mind fails to accept a compulsory volume of oxygen and nutrients. It can even lead to stoppage of a face, arms or legs and weakens a vision.
• Eye Damage – Vision issues and blindness start due to high blood pressure. This occurs when a blood vessels in a eyes detonate or bleed.
• Shortness Of Breath – When a upsurge of blood in a heart is blocked, it leads to crispness of breath. If a power increases, it can even lead to heart attacks.
• Aneurysms -Aneurysms is an extreme localized enlargement. It occurs due debility in a arterial wall. It develops and grows for years though any signs of problems, though once it grows vast adequate to press on circuitously physique tools or blood flow, it starts giving trouble.
• Peripheral Artery Disease – Blood upsurge in a legs is badly influenced due to building of board in a leg arteries. It formula in leg pain, cramping, bum and even leads to problem in walking.