Cervical Spondylosis – How Ayurveda Helps Manage It?
By Dr. Nandkishor Pawar , Ayurveda
Cervical Spondylosis is a prevalent, age-related condition that affects a bones, joints, and discs in your neck. It is a condition that formula customarily due to a wear and rip of a cartilage and skeleton in a cervical spine. This leads to chronic, serious pain and stiffness. Although a effects can't be reversed, we can certainly grasp service by effectively determining a condition.
Major Causes of Cervical Spondylosis-
- Wear and rip due to aging can be deliberate to be a vital cause.
- Specific earthy stresses such as extreme biking, weight lifting, wrong posture, etc are a common causes.
- Psychological factors such as extreme stress, fear or grief.
- Consuming extreme oil spices, finished foods, smoking and drinking.
Ayurveda – an effective heal for Cervical Spondylosis
Ayurveda has been found to be intensely effective in charity good control over Cervical Spondylosis. According to Ayurveda; Cervical Spondylosis is primarily caused by an ineffectual “Vata”, a element of movement; that by itself is caused by possibly deterrent due to malfunctioning of “Kapha” and “Pitta” or by a boost of “Vata” independently. The aggravated Vata and Ama (toxins) means rigidity and revoke a mobility of a influenced areas.
Ayurveda recommends individualized diagnosis as per patients Prakriti (Basic constitution), and dosha vikruti (vitiated doshas). Ayurveda diagnosis includes-
- Oral Medication
- Correction of postures, in serious cases cervical collar is adviced
- Neck Exercises
- Some localized diagnosis gives a enchanting service from pain and rigidity like Pottali Massage ( Pottali – tiny bolus or container of pain relieving herbs)
- Greeva Basti- Holding medicated oils for a bound generation of time, over a neck area or nape of a neck
- Nadi Sweda- Steam fomentation of mush consisting several pain relieving herbs.
The diagnosis settled above helps in a detoxification and rejecting of “Ama” and a diet helps to control a “Vata”, in effect, charity we good control over a condition of Cervical Spondylosis.