Acne: Ayurvedic Treatment To Get Rid Of It!
By Jiva Ayurveda, Ayurveda
Acne is a long-term skin illness that is caused since of a clogging of hair follicles due to passed skin cells. Its categorical evil is a breakouts of pimples, blackheads, etc.
The forms of acne include:
- Blackheads: These are manifest clearly, black and start on a skin’s surface.
- Whiteheads: These are really tiny and start underneath a skin
- Pustules: These are red during a bottom and have pus in a top parts.
- Papules: Small and pinkish bumps that are manifest on a aspect of a skin.
- Nodules: Large and plain pimples that are painful; these are embedded low in a skin
- Cysts: Cysts are filled with pus and are painful; they are manifest on a aspect of a skin.
Causes of Acne include:
- Medications: Medicines such as lithium and corticosteroids means acne to develop.
- Changes in hormone levels in a body: Increase in a secretion of oil that when churned with passed cells, causes clogging giving arise to acne. The levels of androgen are believed to play a vital purpose in this problem.
- Endocrine system: Certain conditions of a complement such as Cushing’s syndrome (a medical condition ensuing from an bearing to increasing ‘cortisol’ levels over a lengthened duration of time) and Polycystic
- Ovary Syndrome (a condition that formula in a arrangement of tiny cysts on a outdoor sides of a lengthened ovaries) can lead to a arrangement of acne.
In Ayurveda, a condition is famous as ‘Youvana Pidaka’ (Youvana means girl and pidaka means an tear on a skin). Some forms of Ayurvedic diagnosis of acne include:
- Herbs: Herbs that can be used to provide acne have harsh and serious tastes and assistance detoxify and filter a blood. Astringent ambience aids in drying a oil (sebum) and sour spices such as ‘Neem’ and turmeric palliate a skin inflammation due to a anti-bacterial effect. Some common spices are:
- Nimba (Neem): A really good blood-purifier and prevents serve repairs to skin
- Rakta Chandana (Red Sandal): Improves blood circulation.
- Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus): Acts as a coolant and enhances skin complexion. It is also a good blood purifier.
- Daruharidra: Reduces acne scars
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari and Ashoka: These scold hormonal imbalances
- Amalaki (Indian Gooseberry): Nourishes blood and skin
- Haridra (Turmeric): Reduces greasy inlet of skin
- Medication: Oral Ayurvedic medicines that can be used for treating acne include:
- Triphala guggulu: Dries sebum, clears pores and channels
- Mahamanjishtadi Kashaya: Detoxifies and cleanses blood
- Triphaladi Kashaya: Cleanses pores
- Usheerasava and Khadirarishta: Purifies blood
- Panchakarma: If a condition worsens, effective Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatments such as Vamana (vomiting therapy) and Virechana (purging techniques) can be utilized.